JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am driving down from new jersey tom to hilton head south carolina in my jeep with my husband and 3 year old son.. i was wonder if anyone knew of any trails out there that we can go on for a little bit.. i will only be there like 2 days.. or if no wheeling :shaking: :pissed: :bawling: what there is to do for fun..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stop at uwharrie on your way down. Other than that I have no idea. Hilton head is not really a 4 wheeling type place.
what's uwharrie and where do i find it?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
its better known as URE its up in NC on your way down. Its a national forest with some mild trails and such. Gulches would be a better trip for real playing, but its in Laurens a little over two hours from HHI

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I visited family down there years ago and if I remember correctly, there is a cool boat ride around the island. I remember dolphins swimming along the bow and a lighthouse, I think. Anyway, might want to check into that if the weather's decent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.