JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
i am new to jkowners but i have a 2007 4 door 2wd wrangler
Welcome......2WD can still keep up on the trail!! Maybe we can look into building it into a 4WD, I've got a spare D30!!:D

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Welcome! and Happy Thanksgiving. With all the mods going on it is possible that enough 4WD running gear will become available, and then you'll be on your way. Where do you live, what do you do, and all that good stuff. We're a good group and always looking for new friends to wheel with.
Brian

Oh this is my 999th post. Whoohoo!

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
Welcome! and Happy Thanksgiving. With all the mods going on it is possible that enough 4WD running gear will become available, and then you'll be on your way. Where do you live, what do you do, and all that good stuff. We're a good group and always looking for new friends to wheel with.
Brian

Oh this is my 999th post. Whoohoo!
Hahaha....I have hit that number twice with 2 different screen names (one for each JK I had longer than 10 days....dont ask! LOL)

Welcome OP to the site! :beer:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Welcome

Don't worry there's enough lunatics in here building all sorts of crazed machinery... you can find tons of stuff to build up that Jeep! Entirely possible if you want to go to 4WD someday... if not ... that's cool too...

Happy to have ya'

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.