JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that when some of you post, it says "I am here" with a link to your true location.

Why the hell would you do that???

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Dave does it because we had a running joke about every time someone starts getting personal and he posts his address we have to take a drink. Not sure about the others.

What's the big deal Oleg, I could mine your posts and pinpoint your general area, if you ever told your real name I can probably find your address and phone number too... and I'm an amateur.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave does it because we had a running joke about every time someone starts getting personal and he posts his address we have to take a drink. Not sure about the others.

What's the big deal Oleg, I could mine your posts and pinpoint your general area, if you ever told your real name I can probably find your address and phone number too... and I'm an amateur.
I noticed that people on other forums are doing it as well...

I thought maybe it's a new trend or maybe a type of cell phone is doing it automatically.

Ya know... I saw rabbits run by my home today... I counted 76

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Yeah......I don't think we keep much up our sleeves on here. You pretty much know if you show up at my door you're either going to get punched in the face or a beer shoved in your hand.

Either way.....odds are I'm going to hump your leg.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
Yeah......I don't think we keep much up our sleeves on here. You pretty much know if you show up at my door you're either going to get punched in the face or a beer shoved in your hand.

Yep, that's pretty much how it is. You might get a bit more than a fist depending on your reason to be standing there based on what I've seen in the guns and ammo section.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Hey Larry, wanna mess with him sfjko style??? :devil:

My Gmail probably still has his name...

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Nope, it's a forum trend you got one cockmunch who does it and the other cockmunch followers do it.....

You can watch them do that along with other things...... just sit back and watch it's funny to watch the cockmunches follow the cockmunches.....

:beer::beer:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Nope, it's a forum trend you got one cockmunch who does it and the other cockmunch followers do it.....

You can watch them do that along with other things...... just sit back and watch it's funny to watch the cockmunches follow the cockmunches.....

:beer::beer:
So if we post the word "cockmunch" more than 4 times in a single post and follow it up with two :beer:'s....

Does that make you a cockmunch cause we follow your lead?....:laughing:

Wait...I forgot two cockmunches....damn it, I'm such a failure ...

·
Registered
450 Posts
i think it's a link to a map that shows their location. maybe.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
So if we post the word "cockmunch" more than 4 times in a single post and follow it up with two :beer:'s....

Does that make you a cockmunch cause we follow your lead?....:laughing:

Wait...I forgot two cockmunches....damn it, I'm such a failure ...
:beer::beer: :laughing:

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
"odds are I'm going to hump your leg":laughing:
Before or after the the punch or beer?

CockpunchCockpunchCockpunchCockpunch:beer::beer:lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.