JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Dude, you're attitude is douchetastic. What is the end result of this thread? Are you dreaming of 50% discount offers filling your PM box?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
What is your idea of a good deal? 10% off and free shipping can be found many places. Also, if you call (use your spaware card) many of these vendors directly, you may have better results.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Um NORTHRIDGE , so you throw that name out here to the other vendors who do a lot for us on this site

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Not sure where you've looked, but I've gotten ridiculous deals from vendors here on Jko. Good luck to ya finding better man...

Sent from my cardboard box using Tapatalk

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I suspect that most of the vendors on here work with thin margins so I didn't expect them to have heavy discounts. Now in contrast.. 4WheelParts had 20% off on lots of parts. So now we know who has the fat markup.

I've used most of the vendors here on JKO and they all are top shelf.

/that is all:beer:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I suspect that most of the vendors on here work with thin margins so I didn't expect them to have heavy discounts.
+1

OP has NFC how the world of small business works, which is OK. Ignorance is forgivable, but a piss poor attitude based on that ignorance is not.

I give two shits if you are coming back from the sandbox, I served as well but thats all irrelevant. Not sure why you even mentioned that. Don't give other servicemembers a bad name. Show a little bit of respect to our vendors. You obviously have a vendor that you like...well then use them! Not everyone offers steep blk Friday specials, I certainly don't in my business for many reasons. You can call me whatever you want, but there's only one guy here that is being looked upon as an asshat and it ain't me.

Apologize to the vendors (some of whom are vets, I'm sure) for your ignorant rant, take your licks and drive on. This sense of entitlement is unbecoming of a US soldier.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
it is clear why i mentioned im returning from the "sandbox" as you would call it. nobody in the army does. i mentioned i FINNALY GET TO USE MY JEEP. prety clear there. are you slow? And you all would get butthurt when i mention northridge because it's from your arch nemesis website ! oh noez ! maybe they banned you all for being losers.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
What a doushe.

Call Marcus, get a good deal, and then take that huge vagine u have between your legs and blow the sand out.

What a whiny lil bitch.
"Wahhhhh I want better deals, wahhhhhhhhh".

·
Registered
395 Posts
What a doushe.

Call Marcus or Christian, get a good deal, and then take that huge vagine u have between your legs and blow the sand out.

What a whiny lil bitch.
"Wahhhhh I want better deals, wahhhhhhhhh".
FIFY.. Cant forget about JC's own. :shaking:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I agree completely with the OP - especially this part of his post - so unles u can come up with something good on these products than my money will go somewhere else, somewhere thats not even having a sale.

I know that I would much rather spend more money with a vendor that doesn't support this site than to save a few bucks by taking advantage of the sales that the supporting vendors don't even have to offer.

Thanks for your service. Get home safe, have a few :beer::beer: and chill the F out.

JD

·
Registered
376 Posts
You are almost right! Some vendors here don't give the greatest deals, sometimes shipping is slower than normal . But I know I am willing to spend a couple bucks on customer service and friendships which many others just do not have!

I know the guys here will take care of each individual customer as a Jeeper not a paycheck!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Moving this to DL.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
This thread sucks, most of the guys that support this forum aren't "big corporations" that can supply you with brutal deals like Walmart. Jeep parts, high-end tools, high-end photography equipment, muscle car parts, fishing equipment, hunting equipment, just some of the things that don't really go on sale. Get used to it.

People like Marcus and some of the other great vendors bust their ass to take care of the people of this forum year-round. They shouldn't have to rely on some bull-shit holiday to lose their asses on, you can bet the people that supply them aren't going to cut their prices to them.

Unfortunately the average vendor can't buy 5,000 Poly track bar brackets to get a deal from Poly to have 50 people to buy them on one day at a cheap price. This is a "pay to play" type of hobby, one of many. I bet if I called Marcus and needed something yesterday, he'd do all he could to get it done for me. Go find someone at Target to give a damn about you..good luck

1 - 20 of 93 Posts