JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Everyone,

This is my first post here. My name is Kim and I live in Florida. I recently bought a used 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Oscar Mike Edition in True Blue. I have never owned a used vehicle and have only owned Honda Accords for the last 16 years. LOL!!! I love the Jeep!!!! I have a question. The fender flares are a little scratched. They match the vehicle and are true blue. Do I get them painted True Blue? Is that even possible? Do I go to the dealership and see if they can get them for me? Or do I order MOPAR ones in black and just leave them black? I'm sorry to not know a lot about Jeeps but I appreciate any feedback. I'm not looking to save money so the best way possible is the way I want to go. Thanks

·
Registered
930 Posts
Well you have a few choices...
You can have them repainted at any body shop of your choice, you could order new ones in that color, you could order new ones in black, you can find used black ones for cheap or probably free, you could take them off...
The possibilities are almost endless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good Morning Everyone,

This is my first post here. My name is Kim and I live in Florida. I recently bought a used 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Oscar Mike Edition in True Blue. I have never owned a used vehicle and have only owned Honda Accords for the last 16 years. LOL!!! I love the Jeep!!!! I have a question. The fender flares are a little scratched. They match the vehicle and are true blue. Do I get them painted True Blue? Is that even possible? Do I go to the dealership and see if they can get them for me? Or do I order MOPAR ones in black and just leave them black? I'm sorry to not know a lot about Jeeps but I appreciate any feedback. I'm not looking to save money so the best way possible is the way I want to go. Thanks

Could just get mopar touchup paint in that color if its little scratches or you want to keep them. Other than that possibilities are endless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
768 Posts
I live in Florida also. Just want to warn you the basic black ones will fade after about 2 years in the Florida sun, and they start looking really crappy. I would go with painted factory or powder coated/bedlined aftermarket fenders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts