JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Marcus at River City Offroad, I finally got my hands on a set of argent Rock Monsters from Hutchinson. Using Nitto Trail Grapplers (35x12.50x17). They went together pretty easy, and I think they look great. Will try them out at Katemcy Rocks next weekend.

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Very nice. I like those wheels a lot. Congrats!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Damn, looks pretty awesome! Are you Garrett's Dad?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Looks great! What's the weight per wheel?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, looks pretty awesome! Are you Garrett's Dad?
Yes. He mounted them up for me. Are you going to make Katemcy Rock's last open weekend next weekend?

Mark

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great! What's the weight per wheel?
Not sure the actual weight. The shipping slip says 51 lbs. Not sure if that's correct, but I do know they are much heavier than the stock wheels.

I haven't noticed a whole lot of power loss with my 3.6L.

Mark

·
Registered
81 Posts
Did you balance them or not and how is the ride on the road?
I took them to Discount to get balanced. Surprisingly they did not take that much weight at all to balance out.

Ride on the road is the same as before I thought but I only drive it when I'm in town.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
They should weigh in right at 48lbs each. I ran those wheels before I went to 60's and liked them a lot. I am running the 8 lug models now. I never had a bolt get messed up with the exposed treads. You will hate taking them apart. I made a special bracket and use an engine hoist to get the wheel off the tire.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Love those wheels. But your driveway makes me sick! :thefinger:

Edit: Looking back at the pics... your whole neighborhood makes me sick. Nice fawking house!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I took them to Discount to get balanced. Surprisingly they did not take that much weight at all to balance out.

Ride on the road is the same as before I thought but I only drive it when I'm in town.
They ride great. My round trip to work is 100 miles/day. No vibration at all at 70mph. I yike 'em!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts