JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
450 Posts
Maybe. If I make it I'll bring my BBQ.

· Registered
450 Posts
Looks like a good reason to visit my daughter in Squamish!
Very true. And pick up your groover. Finally did one tire yesterday. Took about 1 -2 hours. Grooved and siped. Worst part was rolling the tire up and down the 40 stairs to get close enough to the outlet.

· Registered
70 Posts
Very true. And pick up your groover. Finally did one tire yesterday. Took about 1 -2 hours. Grooved and siped. Worst part was rolling the tire up and down the 40 stairs to get close enough to the outlet.
LOL, Ron.. drive down, any day, wheel it into my shop, use the floor jacks, pull em off one at a time, and you'll be done the other four in an hour, total, and it's warm. Better then doing it out in the cold on your dek

· Registered
450 Posts
Its called a extension cord ron
Thanks tips. Got one of those. I would need a pretty long one to reach the driveway from the house, probly over a hundred feet. Cheaper to roll them up the stairs and that puts me closer to the beer fridge. Did the rears today. only burned my hand twice. Will do fronts tomorrow.

· Registered
601 Posts
Should have asked buddy I got like 800 feet of extension cord u could have pluged in the groover and the beer fridge right next to the jeep. Anyways post up some pics on what the tread looks like now buddy. Sorry to hijack yuesf this bbq still on

· Registered
450 Posts
Better bring shovels.

· Registered
450 Posts
It's snowing up here right now pretty good. Probly gonna see some fresh at Hut.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.