JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Husky mats that I almost never use. I used them a little bit in my last Wrangler before I removed the carpet and I used them yesterday in the new JK but today I took the carpet out as well.
The mats are dirty. I have never washed them, just sprayed off with a water hose. You can see the dirt in the pictures but other than that they are great. No tears, holes or bends and then even still have the nubby teeth on the back side (see picture).

Quadratec and 4WD list these for around $60 + shipping. I am asking $30 + shipping and I will actually clean them before I send them to you.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, sold them middle of the week, just forgot to update it here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just curious I heard that these mats had a bad odor to them? Is that true or not before I order some of them I would like to know.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Please remove dog sh1t covered shoes & stinky socks before entering vehicle...Thank You!

* Actually...I'll bet that smell is coming from some wet or damp carpet under the liners....since just about all these jks seem to have a leak somewhere- doors, side mirrors, soft tops, hard tops...etc. The Husky liners I have, dont stink at all- Even the "plastic manuf odor" disappears soon after pulling them outta the box.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've been looking for options as well and I'm kinda leaning towards the Weather Tech floorliners.

There's another thread discussing this topic here.....and oddly enough most of the comments on the husky products aren't very favourable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts