JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have land that they would be willing to let someone hunt?
I live in NC, but I want to hunt all over the US, however guide services can be extremely expensive. So, I'm just looking to see if anyone is willing to let another guy come hunt.
I'm interested in pretty much all types of game, archery and rifle.
(Texas, I'm looking at you for a whitetail hunt :smokin:)

·
Registered
443 Posts
I am interested in the same. Also, I have 5-10 acres in the works that would be great to hunt. I have a few friends with land in their families that we are trying to work with and allow us to hunt on it. I will keep this thread updated if anything new happens.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. I was beginning to think that there weren't many hunters on here. I guess I should have posted that I have a small tract of land that I hunt on in NC... nothing special but it's a great bowhunting spot.

·
Registered
152 Posts
There's plenty of public land in every state to hunt. You generally have to put in a little extra leg work but you don't have to worry about someone bugging out on you at the last minute and being stuck with no place to hunt.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
try your states wildlife and fisheries website and look for the WMA's (wildlife management areas.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yep, what he said ^^^^

AZ has some giant Mule Deer that are fun, and a little on the easy side to hunt. Elk hunting out here costs a lot of money and getting drawn is tough. They say once every 5-7 years is the average. Although, archery is a little easier on the right hunt. AZ has Coues White Tail that are smaller and known to be one of the most difficult to hunt in the US. Those little bastardz are tough. Anyway, there are usually even some leftover tags available in certain areas. Same with hunting Javelina out here. As said above, contact the game and fish department...

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts