JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really, but I did strap him out of a tough spot.:D:D:DI couldnt resist! LOL!

AK, Overton, Bash, Hundy, and all the crew had a Blast Tuesday up in Big Bear! We did White mtn and John Bull trails. My camera died before we got to JB- so hopefully Bash and the others will put pics up!

We had alot of fun and a few wheels up moments! It was good to meet Bash (finally) and his buddy Rafi. And Overton finally has seen the light! Maybe he'll come wheelin with us more now.:thefinger:

Also met AKs dad and bro n law--- they had not been wheelin before and had wide eyes a couple of times! I THINK they had fun. And thanks for dinner Dad!

We spotted a Bobcat across the canyon- but sorry to say I didnt get a pic:pissed:

Even Michelle got in on most of the driving! And took most of the pics! Thanks, Babe!

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Had a great time...Absolute blast. Great people, great trails and great cold ones. I finally got hung on john bull right when my words were larger than my Jeep. That hill on White mountain was a b!tch to climb up on, but another great one.

Thanks for having us Hundy!

Here's what I've got.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Very nice guys,sad i missed it

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
If you look closely on this one you can see the three Jeeps coming down the road.

my camera stopped recording right when I started filming this great scene so this one second clip is all I've got.

I hope that was your finger in the first video.....:thefinger::beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts