JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks like fun! I was their for SEMA but had to head home early so I missed this run

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Looks like a great time. I was looking through the album and found this...

You got any info on what exactly this buggy was based off of? Looks nuts

And it looks like theres some sort of problem with your front quarter panel, just between your front fenders and the front edge of the door. :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

And it looks like theres some sort of problem with your front quarter panel, just between your front fenders and the front edge of the door. :D
No idea what that thing is...like a buggy tour bus!

As for the quarter panel...those are approved in NV....I think there's restrictions in other states that we don't abide by! :D

Rear bumper is in good shape though...

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Looks like a good time man, I really miss wheelin' out there :/

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey guys, I'm kinda crashing the forum since I don't have the honor of owning a JK. I found your forum while looking for HNB 2010 pictures.

That buggy belongs to my buddy. Custom tube chassis, 2-1/2 ton toploader axles, leaf-sprung, rear engine, and rear steer. He's got a pretty big family and they all fit in there. I love his rig. Here's the build thread, just in case anyone's interested: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=65636 Hard to tell from the picture but those tires are 54" boggers! :D

My buggy is the ugly one in the 2 pictures before his.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts