JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a few drinks at dinner to unwind after a crazy week and then we took it to the next level and bought some dominoes to play drinking games at home in honor of the impending doom.

Well...at about 12:02 Jennie basically passed out on the floor while I went for a beer.

I'm not gonna lie...I'm scared to see if she's still with me. I went out on the porch and the highway seems awful quiet....(we live pretty close to the highway).

I've got my Tool pumpin and the beer is flowing. Now I just need to figure out how to get over to Stub's house to borrow some guns!

AHHHHHH!! Is it true!? :laughing:

Marcus

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Really? There's a time on it too! Snap! I still have time to purchase more beer before I go looting! :innocent:
Yep. :laughing: That's how alot of planning is going to backfire. People are partying it up thinking the End is at midnight, but in reality they are going to wake up with a shitty hangover and then be miserable waiting for the Rapture for half a day.Even though I will still be stuck going back to work Monday

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
....and the angel said unto me..."These are the cries of the carrots...."

Rev. Maynard.

marcus- I have some serious stopping power but very little ammo atm. Maybe 500-600 rounds.

:beer:

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
....and the angel said unto me..."These are the cries of the carrots...."

Rev. Maynard.

marcus- I have some serious stopping power but very little ammo atm. Maybe 500-600 rounds.

:beer:
Nice acknowledgment! :)

500 - 600 rounds? For some reason I feel confident that you're leaving out a comma and zeros. Not to say that you're paranoid...just never, ever, under prepared. You never know just how bad the day could get...LOL!

"Going Postal" is something that can't be hindered by limits and I feel that you would be the closest person to me geographically that would be prepared for such an "unharnessed event".

LOL!

I'm going to bed...Jennie snorted over there on the floor so I better right this situation before I experience personal extinction for leaving her in the shag.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
stub, jump in your jeep and drive down here, i'm loaded.:D
Why the hell isn't there a mud-bug smiley on here???

I would love to ball-up some bugs while droppin' some zombies with 460 CorBon.

Hell- I'll bring the Shiner. :beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Nice acknowledgment! :)

500 - 600 rounds? For some reason I feel confident that you're leaving out a comma and zeros. Not to say that you're paranoid...just never, ever, under prepared. You never know just how bad the day could get...LOL!

"Going Postal" is something that can't be hindered by limits and I feel that you would be the closest person to me geographically that would be prepared for such an "unharnessed event".

LOL!

I'm going to bed...Jennie snorted over there on the floor so I better right this situation before I experience personal extinction for leaving her in the shag.

I need a g/f. I'd be the one trying to get a load off into the she-zombie......just as I am trying to get a load off into the she-zombie. :)

Oh and I have brisket, twinkies, and beer. :beer:

night, man.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
Why the hell isn't there a mud-bug smiley on here???

I would love to ball-up some bugs while droppin' some zombies with 460 CorBon.

Hell- I'll bring the Shiner. :beer::beer:
:thefinger:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts