JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Hi Tammy!

I will be at IOP numerous times next week. My daughter, the proff at SIUE will be flying down with hubby and another grandson on Friday. My house will filled for a day. They have rented a condo at Wild Dunes on IOP. I will be hanging there. Send me your email or if you want to text me at 309-645-6255. I will send some neat pics of beach!

JohnR
Many many years ago my family rented at Wild Dunes. Beautiful place.

Are you gonna send sweaty, nipple pics? :oops: lol!!! JK

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
It was 04:00.
Stupid birds.
That's the worst!!! When you are camping, the weather is perfect, you are snuggled in your sleeping bag in your tent out in the middle of nowhere after a day of wheeling and a night by the campfire, you can sleep in and the first chirp is followed by none stop chirps. You try really hard to channel your inner Fonzie to snap your fingers to quiet all those chirps but to no avail.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think it was a Finnish poet & drunk (no big surprise) that once described his usual morning experience thusly:

"The sun rattled up into the sky as the birds were screaming in the trees"

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
That's the worst!!! When you are camping, the weather is perfect, you are snuggled in your sleeping bag in your tent out in the middle of nowhere after a day of wheeling and a night by the campfire, you can sleep in and the first chirp is followed by none stop chirps. You try really hard to channel your inner Fonzie to snap your fingers to quiet all those chirps but to no avail.
Benelli might help when camping. Neighbors here would be opposed.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts