JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm another new JK owner! I have been away from wheeling for about 25 years and now that I'm retired, it's time to have some fun!
I've got a 2007 silver 4door that's waiting for it's 3" lift kit, 35" tires, wheels, and shocks to come in. Looking forward to testing it out ASAP! I'm thinking it will be a little nicer ride than my 42 GPW!!!
Hope to meet some of you out in the dirt!

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum. I'm half way to Carson.

There are a few of us around here and there are some great trails!

·
14ers
479 Posts
Welcome!

All4rs,
Yeah, you picked a great place to retire to. Some don't like the weather, but if I could convince my wife to move up there....

I love the east side of the Sierras and the high deserts.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I'm going to go to Carson Hot Springs today as the fresh layer of snow will be run to roll around in while wearing my bathing suit! Then diving back into the hot springs. :mr-t:

We need to have a meet and greet for sure. I would also like to get in a run easy to hard, don't care, sometime mid-Feb as my schedule is filling up pretty fast with meetings and work.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Meet and greet sounds good to me. Mid-Feb run too.

Went out with a group from Reno4x4 today, had a great time. Being the only JK present was kinda entertaining :D

Surprised one guy when he found out I had been in 4HI the whole time, except for a brief period when I was tugging out a stuck Sammy. :laughing:

The thread is here. Quite a few pics. Just need a few more JKs out there :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts