JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a quick note to say hello and let you know that we're new to the board. Looking very forward to reading about everyone JK adventures, as well as photos, etc. In the meantime, take care and happy Jeepin'!

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I am in your latest issue in the article Dale wrote about the Rubicon run.

I hadn't seen your online magazine before, seems pretty cool.

:beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool! Which rig is yours? That trip report and photos were AWESOME, and it was great working with Dale. He did a great job from beginning to finish.

Thanks for the compliments, and thanks for the welcome. Take care.

·
Registered
475 Posts
awesome website. i'll subscribing to the mag soon.

·
Registered
242 Posts
SWEET, my JK is the white JK on your title page. Its also shown in the Texas Spur Jeep Jamboree article. Very nice article by the way.:D:D:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice. Love your mag and yes I new Michael was in there!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Duke, that is one very awesome JK. Our Art Director took that photo, I believe. Do you have another photo, seperate from that event, to send over? We're planning on a JK photo essay in the next issue so if any of you have some photos you'd like to include, send them over to my email: [email protected] If we use them, I'll mail you a JPFreek logo decal.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Y'all have been super cool!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome to the site! You should fit right in here. :smokin:

·
Registered
749 Posts
JPFreek;
Welcome,...checked out your awesome Mag....I'll also be subscribing ....and I'll send a few Photo's for you all to scan over.

·
Registered
172 Posts
JPFreek, cool emagazine! I just checked it out and subscribed to it. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to send your way from the next run I do.

Cheers.:beer:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Me to,..Subscibed:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again fellas, your compliments are GREATLY appreciated. It's been great being on the board thus far, and the photos we've gotten are SWEET! You guys definitely have some kick @$$ rigs out there! Thanks again for the warm welcome, and keep on Jeepin'!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I want to thank Frank the Editor of "JPFreek" for this great looking Decal....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts