JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

Joined up a few days ago and figured I should post up a brief intro. I hail from a hole-in-the-wall town in Northeast Tennessee. The advantage is that I'm very close to the Royal Blue WMA and some great trails!

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a 2012 JK Unlimited w/ XD 17" wheels, Nitto Trail Grappler 295/70s, and a Rough Country 2.5" suspension lift.

I'm currently waiting on my Trektop NX and ACE sliders to be delivered.

Mods planned: regear to 4.56 or 4.88 (3.21's are a bit limiting), maybe a 1" body lift, and when the Nitto's wear out I'm moving up to 35s.

Aftermarket bumpers, winch, and a few other items are also on the to-do list as the budget allows.

In any case, here's my ride when it was still sitting at the dealership:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet! Your the man!

Let us know if you ever had out this way. I know there is a big group (not sure how far from you this is) but a group from Asheville NC goes out at least once a month! You should try to meet up with them sometime! We plan on it as well...

-Jason
Asheville is a decent trip from here, but it's not outside of the range of possibilities. About 150 miles I think. Not to de-"rail" my own thread here, but what's your shipping timeframe like, Jason? Part of the reason for the ace sliders is to make it easier for my son to climb in the JK. He's more excited about getting the rails on than I am. :D

·
Vendor
2,324 Posts
Asheville is a decent trip from here, but it's not outside of the range of possibilities. About 150 miles I think. Not to de-"rail" my own thread here, but what's your shipping timeframe like, Jason? Part of the reason for the ace sliders is to make it easier for my son to climb in the JK. He's more excited about getting the rails on than I am. :D
Ah, the ACE Sliders are about a week or so out on shipping right now. They are moving so fast that it is hard to keep up! It is well worth the wait though...

-Jason

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Welcome from Knoxville!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Welcome to JKO!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.