JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I recognize a lot of the folks here, and just wanted to say hello. For those that don't know me, I'm a Jeepaholic, and wheel a mostly-stock 2-door Sahara. I hope that this site grows, and continues to maintain its "anything goes" spirit. :D

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Hello MJS_JEEP_888!

Welcome to the site.

Yep as a little brother to PIRATE4x4, we will always be an open, free speech and anything goes site.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey MJS nice to see you. Yeah quite a few other people have moved across the pond.:D

1. MichaelW
2. nam6869usmc
3. paragon
4. gcg
5. dayton1999
6. Rupedog
7. AZCA jeeper
8. obxjeep
9. 07JKFan
10. OnlyInMyJeep
11. AZtoad
12. BigO
13. KrunchyTaco
14. BeerMonkey
15. Living Still
16. Mike S
17. CaptSam 54
18. jeffmarion
19. priell3
20. red319
21. papabear
22. Grant211
23. ThrottleJunkie
24. MJS Jeep 888
25.Caboose

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is hating JK-F**** a prerequisite? Because I don't...

So, speaking of moving across the pond, I still live over on "the site that shall not be named," and like it there. So, (be honest) does this make me a traitor in anyone's eyes?

·
Registered
119 Posts
So, speaking of moving across the pond, I still live over on "the site that shall not be named," and like it there. So, (be honest) does this make me a traitor in anyone's eyes?
No, not mine, if you like it over there too that's fine with me. Just some stuff happened and I don't want to go over there right now.:wink_animate:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hey MJS...welcome! I recognize your name from Jk Forum..."the site that shall not be named"...LOL! I'm a member over there too, but don't post anymore.

Traitor? Well, based on the short time I've been here, I'd be shocked if anyone here hassled you for that. The atmosphere here is pretty laid back :cool:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
those ****ers banned be with no warning/reason
C'mon...there's gotta be a reason if you've been banned...no matter how trivial.

EDIT: Oops...just saw your other post saying you got banned for PMing this site to other people. Holy crap...now THAT's trivial.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Nope. At least not mine. You can say the name to if you want. :bounce:

But we may laugh occasionally :thefinger: but its not personal. :beer:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome , "MJS" & I know you from over there,....>>I have an idea, if you just wanna stop going over there just post a thread that you think "Skidrow" Engine Skid is just the greatest product you ever purchased(He'll Know):pissed:....make sure yoiu post a picture, you'll be Done over there ...I know, I'm just being bad:devil: But Gee Wiz, I'm allowed.:beer:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome , "MJS" & I know you from over there,....>>I have an idea, if you just wannaAZ stop going over the just post thread that you think "Skidrow" Engine Skid is just greatest product you ever purchased(He'll Know):pissed:....make sure yoiu post a picture, you'll be Done over there ...I know, I'm just being bad:devil: But Gee Wiz, I'm allowed.:beer:
Does that have something to do with me, or AZ toad. I'm confused?:confused:

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi, MJS_Jeep_888!! :D Like you, I still do like it "over at the other side of the pond", but I hope those of you guys who've been treated poorly by those who run it there are still okay w/ me posting here as well...

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Hi, MJS_Jeep_888!! :D Like you, I still do like it "over at the other side of the pond", but I hope those of you guys who've been treated poorly by those who run it there are still okay w/ me posting here as well...
Yep. Keep on a posting.

Everyone is welcome and everyone has a free voice. :bounce:

Say what you want, except if you say I'm fat, bald and ugly then I'll say, your right. :thefinger:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just noticed something interesting on this site, that I haven't seen on other forums... when you change your signature, the change doesn't appear to go retroactive and apply to your previous posts... interesting!

Hope that my signature is PC enough for everyone. :innocent: :flipoff: :devil:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think you are hallucinating.

You can have your opinion and you can have it in your signature.
Eh? My first post in this thread doesn't show up with a signature (on my computer, at least), yet my last two do... what am I missing?

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Didn't have the "Show Signature" button selected when you first posted? Show signature wasn't your default option?

I went back to some of my first posts and they all change when I change my sig.:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hope that my signature is PC enough for everyone. :innocent: :flipoff: :devil:
Hey MJS_Jeep_888, no, I don't take offense to your signature:D! I haven't taken my Jeep offroad (haven't really had the opportunity), but please y'all don't call it a "mall cruiser"...really, I'm not the typical working suburban mom who goes to malls (unless you consider Home Depot or Ace Hardware a 'mall'). I can't stand malls or shopping outlets, so I do all my shopping online...

oh, by the way, I don't just chase :rainbow2:s, I live the :rainbow: (if you know what I mean) ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts