JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out about this site, I have been a JK owner since last October. And I love it. A little bit about myself I have been into Jeeps since 1994 when I got my first YJ ever since then I have been hooked, I have everything from CJ-7/8, YJ's/TJ's XJ's, numerouse one's of each loved them all, but so far the JK is my favorite. I ordered mine when I was over in Iraq and picked it up 2 days after I got back to the states. One of the best 4x4's i have ever owned. Just thought I would chime in and say Hi. How to grow with this group.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome! Glad you made your way over.

I am looking forward to a bunch of JK runs. Well ok the other guys too. :D

I know another Fallon-ite that should be available for a run in April. So maybe we should try to get something together for first weekend in April.

Anyone have any suggestions for easy-med run? I really like Bronco Canyon (near Virginia City) but it has been a while since I have been. Last time I was there you could choose from easy to hard lines. Can be entertaining if some of the hardcore guys come along. :cool:

There is also El Dorado Canyon (off of Hwy 50 in Dayton), it can be a nice run as well.

Post up on your thoughts and let's see what everyone wants to do.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome Oside5ka. Glad to see so many northern Nevada guys on here!

There really are a great deal of options in our area. Bronco Canyon, Eldorado Canyon, Hunter Lake Trail, Peavine-Dog Valley, etc. I have never been on Bronco or Eldorado, but if you think a stock 4dr rubi can role through either I'm in whenever as long as it's on a saturday :cool: .

-Living Still

1 - 5 of 5 Posts