JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do the right thing here. I have a question regarding a part I want to order- do vendors linked to this site offer discounts to JKO members for anything? Do I post my order question in the vendor marketplace? Just want to make sure I do the right thing!!!

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
[Kramer from Seinfeld]

"Why don't you just tell us the name of the product you are looking for?"

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Because the last time I did that at another Jeep site I got a boot in the ass.. :(

It ain't gonna happen here. :beer:

Some vendors give some sort of discount......but we have a lot of them. Some better to contact directly....others better to go through someone like Trail Duty, Rebel, River City, Woods, etc.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!! Marcus already took care of me!!

Man if only service were like that in the real world!!

Thanks again guys!!

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!! Marcus already took care of me!!

Man if only service were like that in the real world!!

Thanks again guys!!
lol running and hiding... Glad you got such quick service. BTW this is the real world. :)

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Glad Marcus took care of you. He's an authorized distributor of my RECON and RESTRAINT systems. Great person to work with and if he wasn't - no way would we do business together.

If anything, for the sake of someone searching "discount" and "jko" - I'll chime in :)

Send us a PM or give us a call. I can beat any price - period. I'd rather see you wheeling with a smile than not.

Cheers,
Bond

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts