JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is how to get some new parts:smokin: Let your wife drive the Jeep and have the stock track bar welds break...:shaking: That was not a pleasant call.. Went to the rescue and drove the jeep back to work and welded the bracket back on... Drove the wife back to work and then I heard the magic words... GET IT FIXED RIGHT, and BUY WHAT YOU NEED..:D when I got home ordered some new parts, and a few extra.. Thanks for the help from PIG! Great service and help from Dave.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Here is how to get some new parts:smokin: Let your wife drive the Jeep and have the stock track bar welds break...:shaking: That was not a pleasant call.. Went to the rescue and drove the jeep back to work and welded the bracket back on... Drove the wife back to work and then I heard the magic words... GET IT FIXED RIGHT, and BUY WHAT YOU NEED..:D when I got home ordered some new parts, and a few extra.. Thanks for the help from PIG! Great service and help from Dave.
Glad we were able to help. Your stuff shipped today and should be on your doorstep next Thursday. Let us know if you need any more help.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I have an excuse to put on the 4 inch springs and shocks that I bought..Now how can I get new gears... Hmmmm;)

A

·
0 Posts
It’s a family safety issue. Re-gearing will enable faster passing etc. It’s worth a try ;)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Don't forget about the plastic bumpers. Those are going to need to be replaced for "her safety". :innocent:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All the new parts are on:bounce: I want to thank POLY Performance for the GREAT parts:beer: Every thing works great.. Hmmm whats next;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
I didn't know poly was on this site. You guys are the reason I came over here. I asked about poly products on a diff forum and some c*nt deleted my post. So I told her where to stuff it and told her that just because another company gave her a free lift doesn't mean that they make a better product. I have found that forums "write ups" are just purchased opinions. Anyway hijack over. Glad to know poly makes good stuff, when my money is right I look forward to buying some springs and stuff.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Don't forget about the plastic bumpers. Those are going to need to be replaced for "her safety". :innocent:
I totally used that one! Will be ordering my bumper soon. As for the gas mileage thing on the regearing....brilliant!!! I gotta try that next.:grinpimp:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts