JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little G was shaking some of the presents under the tree and said "Dad, this one is for you and it's heavy".. he brought it over and handed it to me. I gave it a shake and it made the sloshing noise that could only be a 1/2 gallon of Crown Reserve. She knows better than to buy anything else.

Here is the problem.... I just ran out and don't feel like going to the store.

Should I ease open the box and replace the full one with the empty one? :devil:

I could even fill it with some iced tea for the proper weight/visual. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
659 Posts
HeHeHe...

You can always blame your kid!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I think I drink too much. So far this Christmas I have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black, Jameson, and Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. I won't run out of whiskey for quite a while!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I think I drink too much. So far this Christmas I have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black, Jameson, and Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. I won't run out of whiskey for quite a while!!
I just got a bottle of makers mark and Jack as well as a drinking game from my room mates for Christmas. They really do care :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Sounds like three good nights to me!
WTF man?! Are you in college? One fifth of whiskey usually lasts me about five or six months!!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Its awn!

I just have to figure out how to get it done without her knowing. I wish I had thought about it sooner... had plenty of time earlier in the week but now she is here all the time.

I will figure it out....
send her to the store to pick up some last minute stocking stuffers for the kid. should buy you an hour atleast:grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.