JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 35" KM2's on 15" rims. I'm looking for a starting point to work on my pressure. I have 35 in them now, which I expect is way too high. Maybe 30 to start? I'm talking interstate driving here.

·
Registered
803 Posts
28 psi on 315/75R16 Toyo OPMT (35") with a JKU

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
I run 34. Get those babies rollin!

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I have 35" KM2's on 15" rims. I'm looking for a starting point to work on my pressure. I have 35 in them now, which I expect is way too high. Maybe 30 to start? I'm talking interstate driving here.
i have the same tires and 18" rims, mine say to inflate to 50PSI, i have about 40 in them right now. so mine is probably super high

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
28 to 32 Toyos are stiff tho

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I have 35x12.5x15 BFG KM2's just like you are asking about 30psi should be very close without doing a chalk test. Without a programmer your dash will tell you everytime you start you have a low tire. I'm getting good wear on mine and nice ride.

The width of the wheel also makes a difference. I have 15x8 wheels. This helps me keep the bead on when I air down on the trail.
On the trail I go down to 10-11psi.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Chalk test?

·
Registered
454 Posts
How do you guys run it below 30PSI and not getting stupid TPS warning? Are you all reprogrammed?
I have BFG 35 and have to run it at 35PSI in order to avoid stupid TPS chime.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
How do you guys run it below 30PSI and not getting stupid TPS warning? Are you all reprogrammed?
I just run them all the same preassure never re-programmed never see the light..

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Procal for me :), set it at 15psi

Sent from Motorola Atrix using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What TPS? I ordered new tires/wheels from Discount Tire and didn't pay for them to install new ones. You kind of need a procal or something anyway though if you want your speedo to read right.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts