JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question that I don't want to find out the hard way :D

I might be picking up a set of 5 stock Rubicon wheels/BFG's. I have a 2dr with the backseat taken out and figure I'll leave the spare at home and put one on the tailgate. Will the remaining 4 fit in the back?

They are about a 3 hour drive away so I'd like to know before I drive all that way.

Thanks to anyone that answers my lame question:beer:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
You'll get it to fit

·
Registered
33 Posts
IF I remember correctly I was able to fit all my stock wheels and tires in the back of mine. They were mounted still of course.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
I fit all 5 rubi tires still mounted on rims into the back of my 2dr. Take the back seat out stand 4 up in a row and the 5th behind those also standing up but rim facing the tailgate

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
You could mount the Rubi take offs and your stockers maybe a little smaller or try to sale them in craigs list where you are picking up the new ones or with your top off they should stack on top of each other fine.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Stuffed 4 toyo 33 13.50.15's in my 2dr no rear seats...

also 5 rubi 17's and tires...so you could say im a veteran:smokin:

tommorow im picking up 5 35.13.50.15 and i will be renting a trailer from

uhaul for 15 bucks :laughing:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I have wondered this before myself but sadly havent managed to find a set of Rubi takeoffs with decent tread or a fair price. Take a pic when you get em in!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have wondered this before myself but sadly havent managed to find a set of Rubi takeoffs with decent tread or a fair price. Take a pic when you get em in!
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. If I was in Kali, it'd be a no brainier. I see Rubi takeoffs all day long there for dirt cheap. :pissed:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I fit all 5 rubi tires still mounted on rims into the back of my 2dr. Take the back seat out stand 4 up in a row and the 5th behind those also standing up but rim facing the tailgate

Spot on :beer:

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to put them on yet since I'm on the road. Big thanks to bigb for the mint set of Rubicon takeoffs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts