JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo I need to buy concrete for a fence I'm building. My question is how many 60lbs bag of concrete would you all put in your heep for a ten minute ride home. Only asking bc I need a lot of bags.

Dan

·
Registered
461 Posts
Rent a u-haul trailer $15 a day!

·
Registered
285 Posts
for the record I've had 10 80lb bags in the back of mine..sagged but not scary. just made sure the load was right over the axle. X2 on renting a trailer and if you need alot the big box stores will deliver it.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
ten minute ride

Soo I need to buy concrete for a fence I'm building. My question is how many 60lbs bag of concrete would you all put in your heep for a ten minute ride home. Only asking bc I need a lot of bags.

Dan
You could always make 2 trips..... :shaking:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Mine is rated around 800 lbs, so minus my ~200lb frame, 600/60=10... Look at your door jamb. If it is near the 1/2 pallet range, they'll deliver if you go to the pro desk.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hit Home Depo they have a cheep rental, have them put a pallet on it . You only have to unload, and you dont have to sweet ripping a bag in the back of the heep. Think there $30
agree totally, molest someone else's junk

put 48 bags on my old one ton powerstorke flatbed, and towed the mixer. it sagged a lot, and i wanna say it had heavier springs on it from it's life as an ambulance. rode smooth for once in it's life as a flatbed though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts