JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL NOW BOYZ AND GIRLS.. SINCE MOST OF US ARE HERE... I THOUGHT IT'S TIME WE MOVED THE MOST FAMOUS JK POST TOO...!!!

So how are you Rupe.......................?:stirthepot:

·
Registered
52 Posts
WELL NOW BOYZ AND GIRLS.. SINCE MOST OF US ARE HERE... I THOUGHT IT'S TIME WE MOVED THE MOST FAMOUS JK POST TOO...!!!

So how are you Rupe.......................?:stirthepot:

Didn't you hear - he's all better! That's why the thread was locked then removed - you know that no one was leaving posts in there or logging in to the site just to check on Rupe's progress!

Rather than try to get the JK back from the spousal unit - he decided to win a new 08 JK and has been spotted driving down to a certain location in California....

a bit more fuel....:stirthepot:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Didn't you hear - he's all better! That's why the thread was locked then removed - you know that no one was leaving posts in there or logging in to the site just to check on Rupe's progress!

Rather than try to get the JK back from the spousal unit - he decided to win a new 08 JK and has been spotted driving down to a certain location in California....

a bit more fuel....:stirthepot:
I wish I had won another JK, I'm really getting worried about her giving it back. I'm not kidding. This could get nasty in the ol' Rupe house. Lucky for her I'm still all doped up, I'm sure I can take her if I wasn't on the meds.:D
So How is Rupedog#2 that's great. :laughing2::laughing2:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh well, since rupedog is all better, thread closed. (sound familiar?)

Nawwwww, just playin' wit ya.:D:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Hmm lets see. AZCA jeeper is closing threads and getting other members banned from other sites.....

I say we get a rope.

:grinpimp:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hmm lets see. AZCA jeeper is closing threads and getting other members banned from other sites.....

I say we get a rope.

The devil made me do it. Honest. :devil: so did he>>>:mr-t:

Actually, that banning thing, was half my fault. The other half was Caboose not following through correctly.:laughing:

·
Registered
147 Posts
The devil made me do it. Honest. :devil: so did he>>>:mr-t:

Actually, that banning thing, was half my fault. The other half was Caboose not following through correctly.:laughing:
Did you expect more out of a 19yo kid who trys to get life advice off a message board? Sneakiness and subterfuge is something that comes with age and experience.
BTW not volunteering just questioning your selection of partners in crime.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I say we get a rope.

I second the motion.. the only thing that will save him now is a presidental pardon..!!!!

We'll swing him from the yardarm..!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Did you expect more out of a 19yo kid who trys to get life advice off a message board? Sneakiness and subterfuge is something that comes with age and experience.
BTW not volunteering just questioning your selection of partners in crime.
Hhhhhhhh there was no crime. I asked him to get people's contact info because I couldn't PM anyone at the time. That's not a crime, just using my available resources.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hhhhhhhh there was no crime. I asked him to get people's contact info because I couldn't PM anyone at the time. That's not a crime, just using my available resources.
Looks like we had us a "failure to communicate".:shaking:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Rupe.. Will be back to post here when I get back from Daytona Biketoberfest... Next week.. My Girlfriend has a 97 TJ and I am going to want to pump that up too.. (remember our conversation about online dating?? Well I didn't find her there..!!!!):bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh Capt. you ol' dog you! Very nice, very very NICE! So you haven't chased her away yet have you? ha ha Looks like you are having a pretty good time there Capt. Cool! Retirement rules.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I still don't see the boat!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Skin shot !!!

Oh Capt. you ol' dog you! Very nice, very very NICE! So you haven't chased her away yet have you? ha ha Looks like you are having a pretty good time there Capt. Cool! Retirement rules.
Hey Rupe.. How's this for tasteful...!!! smokin on the back deck..!!!

Now here a few from Biketoberfest..

·
Registered
147 Posts
I still want to know how much money it cost you to get those girls to pose with you like that. Come on Captian tell the truth you just blew every cent you made from selling off the towing service.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I'm offended...I thought this forum was going to be family friendly? :bawling:
:shaking: Do not take your family to any place public then. I've seen much, much worse t-shirts and logo's at the local shopping mall on 15 year old kids.

Just choose not to be offended and dismiss it.

But FWIW, I will add a 35% warning in the title.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I still want to know how much money it cost you to get those girls to pose with you like that. Come on Captian tell the truth you just blew every cent you made from selling off the towing service.
OK.. Spell my title right and we will talk..!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts