JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlynch2
Did you add the adjustable rear upper arms, in conjunction with the max travel rear lower arms (the ones to be used with stock uppers)? Or did you swap out the rear lowers for the xfactor arms when adding the uppers? Curious to know whether or not it would work

"i used the max travel lowers and uppers that rk said to use with those. i dont know the p/n i just called them and told them what i was doing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
What spacers did you use for your rig to run those toyos on stock rims with that lift? Donny

"1.5" for all 4, going to have 2.5" ones made for the fronts soon so i can get the last bit of steering back."

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinf
Nice pic! Kinda looks like adding the rear UCA allowed the rear to flex a decent amount more than the front, at least from that angle.
just the angle, the front will still stuff some more than what that pic shows. here's full driver stuff "

?????

Can someone explain to me exactly how you take multiple responses in a thread, and section them off, and respond to each individually in one post? This example is not a very good one. I just copy/pasted the most recent I saw. but you get the idea

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
typing [ quote=rdlynch ] I can write whatever I want [ /quote ] without spaces by []

Lets me

dancin' dan said:
To whatever I want. Usually you can hit either "multi-quote" on the bottom of the post, or just copy/paste whatever quotes you want..and alter the beginning and ending code.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
You click "Multi-Quote" on each response you'd like to which you'd like to respond, and on the last quote, you hit "Quote." This will bring you to the Advanced Post page and that will have all the quotes in one post for you to pick apart and reply as you see fit.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
typing [ quote=rdlynch ] I can write whatever I want [ /quote ] without spaces by []

Lets me

To whatever I want. Usually you can hit either "multi-quote" on the bottom of the post, or just copy/paste whatever quotes you want..and alter the beginning and ending code.
i see

You click "Multi-Quote" on each response you'd like to which you'd like to respond, and on the last quote, you hit "Quote." This will bring you to the Advanced Post page and that will have all the quotes in one post for you to pick apart and reply as you see fit.
ok

·
Banned
16,618 Posts

Lets me

Hay, leave me outta this.

Bitches know I don't multi quote so I can pad my post count:thefinger:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts