JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know anything about this event?
Is it even worth going to?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
If its anything like the 1 in GA (and I am sure it is) then its free. Couple of well built rigs... some bolt on magazine queen rigs, some good vendor deals. If its not a far drive why not? The one in GA is June 4-5 and I will probably go to try and work a deal on some new tires.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I am a definite maybe for Sat... depends on what the kids have on the agenda for the day.

Plus.... I don't need any more motivation to spend money, I have quite enough already.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I am a definite maybe for Sat... depends on what the kids have on the agenda for the day.

Plus.... I don't need any more motivation to spend money, I have quite enough already.
Uhhhhh... there's nothing left for you to buy. Unless you want to turn into a 4dr version of Terrahawk's rig

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Yeah, i'm going up there with a friend of mine. Another buddy of ours has his monster Toyota Tundra on display there. I've been wanting to see the final product. Maybe buy some shit if i see someone slinging killer deals.

Kinda been wanting a snorkle (even though i'll likely not get a chance to really use it) but sometimes you don't know you can't live without something until you see it.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Then I will have to find my way out there.

I've never bern to a jeep specific event like that.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I'll be hanging out with the GCCS guys on Saturday. N2Rock, you want to go up there with me?

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Kinda been wanting a snorkle (even though i'll likely not get a chance to really use it) but sometimes you don't know you can't live without something until you see it.
JayB - you were here in 04' right? The city has flash floods rather often.. or at least some areas that tend to flood when it sprinkles. I know I will put mine to good use helping someone out one day.

Then I will have to find my way out there.

I've never bern to a jeep specific event like that.
I am sure it will be Jeep heavy but not "all" Jeeps. It should be fun but I am not sure if I would drive in from College Station unless you have some other stuff to do as well. It should be fun and not too damn hot.

:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I forgot about Allison. I remember I-10 just past Uvalde was just destroyed. There was water everywhere.

My brother had just started working at the Medical Examiners office that flooded. Bodies got loose...it was ugly.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

I am sure it will be Jeep heavy but not "all" Jeeps. It should be fun but I am not sure if I would drive in from College Station unless you have some other stuff to do as well. It should be fun and not too damn hot.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm back home in dayton right now so it would only be a 45 min drive or so.

I know it won't be all jeeps but the only car show I have been to is heatwave

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well it looks like I will try and go early saturday morning

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm leaving now not near as much there as I expected. Granted still managed to spend $300 somehow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah there is not very much stuff and I have no money haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts