JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had such a GREAT time yesterday following trails all around Lucerne Valley and then up to Big Bear. :bounce:

Richard and I and Chu Chu followed Mark and Michelle and the doggies, Ge Ge and Turbo, and Brian followed us. We found lots of big rocks to climb and Richard even brought home a few new dents...............

Thanks Michelle and Mark for your hospitality and it was great meeting you Brian! Billy.....where were you??????? :D
Here's some pix:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some more pix:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found some more pix:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More bumper modifications...

Notice all the new bumper mods?
:pissed:
~Melissa~

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clyde

Ohhhh yeah, I forgot to mention Brian's HUGE diggie, Clyde. He came with us all to. Very cute. :innocent:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
229 Posts
Where is this trail?

·
Vendor
1,316 Posts
Notice all the new bumper mods?
:pissed:
~Melissa~

Dude,

I can't believe that the air scoop has stayed on that thing.

Great pix :jeep1:

oh, and Richards' a Crazy Mother Fuucker

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Trail..........?

It could be accessed from Big Bear or Lucerne Valley....I can't really remember exactly how we got there.....we were all over the place....but I know we drove on 3N16 for a little a while and went up Jacoby Canyon Trail and drove by Cactus Flats then down Horse Thief Canyon. Now I'm sure you're REALLY confused. :shaking: Sorry, I'm not very much help.

Maybe, if we're really lucky, Woods will put up one of those Google Earth Maps he likes so much....I wish I was more techy or I'd do it for you......sorry.

But we will be going up there next weekend too. :beer:
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2266

Hope to see you there!!!

~Richard & Melissa~

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks like ya'll had fun. Wish I was there. I didn't hear about it in time to make it. I'm looking forward to this weekend big time. Are we meeting at Hundys or in Big Bear somewhere?
Cheers :beer::beer:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like ya'll had fun. Wish I was there. I didn't hear about it in time to make it. I'm looking forward to this weekend big time. Are we meeting at Hundys or in Big Bear somewhere?
Cheers :beer::beer:
I say Big Bear or at the bottom

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Where is this trail?
do a search on googlemaps for horsethief flat. It is the one off highway 18 northeast of Big Bear Lake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts