JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
cool looking rig and all but doesn't seem like it takes much skill. foot to the floor till you end up where you want to be. that guy has some balls and everyone anywhere near him does too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not sure what to think about that. Probably the most amazing rig I have ever seen!!! But have to wonder if the driver is out of his mind!!!! I assume that is private property that he is tearing up? May I suggest a helmet...... Amazing and assinine all the same.

Brent

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Lots of WOT! I can't do that cause I don't have any Hp to haul me up anything. Sometimes it take raw hp to tackle an obstacle. His rig is built for that purpose. I would stay clear because stuff happens at WOT that isn't exactly planned. It happens real fast too! Nice rig.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yah, but can he go 100+ mph on the highway...

Oh nevermind wrong thread :gluging:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
IMO, the only skill he has is saving the near rollovers. Other than that, any monkey can pin it and hope for the best.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
must be an ol mud drag driver:suicide:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
LOL wfo - pretty cool but I agree with the comments above. Not much skill there.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would highly recommend looking up more of his rigs and videos. Seen him a few times in person trust me he can drive and makes things look easy that shouldn't be. Especially after seeing similar rigs struggle or break on the same climbs.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I've seen all his rigs, I've seen all his videos. He does the same shit time and time again. Yes, he knows how to save a rollover. No, he doesn't do any technical shit. Hammering down at every obstacle doesn't prove shit. Did you see him take his RAZR and break the shit out of it and roll countless times for no reason? Rest my case.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You guys have no appreciation for timing and rear steer control.

If all it takes is a heavy right foot......then why is he the superstar of rock bouncing.

These guys claim "bounty hills" all over the southeast.

At $1k + each, I'm sure there is a long list of people that would take it if they could.

I'm not getting in the land use debate but to question his skills is naive.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think pure jealously is more the reason for someone to question his skill. If you come to the southeast and tell any rock crawling enthusiast that guy cant drive you will probably get your ass laughed all the way back home. Granted he is a bit of a showoff but when you have done everything and made it look easy you gotta find other ways to have fun with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts