JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a hood and drivers fender if any of you guys know where i cand score a good deal on the AEV hood or even a stock hood some guy crashed into my jeep this weekend

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
i need a hood and drivers fender if any of you guys know where i cand score a good deal on the AEV hood or even a stock hood some guy crashed into my jeep this weekend
Wheeling or being stupid, either way that sucks, hope everyone is ok.:shaking:

·
Registered
664 Posts
How bad is the damage? I do body work on the side and would be more than happy to help out. pm me some pics and I see what I can do.:beer:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
My jeep finally looks better than yours! :thefinger:

That sucks man. What happened exactly? Why isnt the dumbsh!t who ran into you posting this on some forum cuz he has to buy you parts and fix it?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we are still working on the repair agreement
i was actually asleep when it happened he un hooked the towbar on his jeep while the transfer case was till in neutral and no e brake and his jeep took of down the hill and found mine

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Im laughing w/ you right now......and AT him. What a miserable experience that musta been watching your jeep head down the hill towards the green monster on the right.

Glad no one was hurt.

·
Registered
913 Posts
we are still working on the repair agreement
i was actually asleep when it happened he un hooked the towbar on his jeep while the transfer case was till in neutral and no e brake and his jeep took of down the hill and found mine
It will buff out no worries there!! :beer:

·
Registered
966 Posts
his jeep took of down the hill and found mine
I was going to say what kind of vehicle would hit you that high. Most cars would hit the tire but a Jeep rolling backwards makes sense. Bummer tho

·
Registered
394 Posts
IVE GOT A STOCK HOOD FOR YOU. $125 PLUS SHIPPING

1 - 16 of 16 Posts