·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND VERY VERY DRUNK!!! WHOO motherfucking WHOO!!! :beer:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Thought this thread said ****!!!!... so I steered clear.

Welcome home! :beer:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why is everyone yelling at me? And why are the lights so goddamn bright?!?

Fuck, I am SO hungover right now... :suicide:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! There will def be drinking tonight as well but I'm not sure I'm going to drink as much! I put an entire bottle of Baileys away and half a bottle of Kahlua! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Thanks guys! There will def be drinking tonight as well but I'm not sure I'm going to drink as much! I put an entire bottle of Baileys away and half a bottle of Kahlua! :grinpimp:
Welcome home buddy!! This comment gave me a flash back 22 years ago. I always ordered drinks with kahlua and baileys since it tasted good. The hot female bartender goes "Rob! If your ever wanna pick up girls at a bar an get laid drink beer."

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Geeze Baileys and Kahlua huh. How did you ignore all the boys advances to flip up your skirt and play just the tip... Just messin bro welcome home, now put that shit back in the bar and come do a shot of Jack

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.