bathroom break. The boy's father, his 5-year-old sister, and a family
friend who was driving separately in a jeep, were also wounded by a
couple armed with a 12-guage shotgun who claimed the group was
trespassing on their land.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015085906#ixzz0F80J5QAx&B

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
well thats sucks. i guess when your allowed to shoot poeple for being on your prop thiss will happen, i hope everyone that wasent killed recovers, and i hope those 2 hillbillys rot in jail .

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
well thats sucks. i guess when your allowed to shoot poeple for being on your prop thiss will happen, i hope everyone that wasent killed recovers, and i hope those 2 hillbillys rot in jail .
The supposed "tresspassers" were not even on their property - and there is no law that allows you to shoot someone for driving across anyway... they were on a county easement...which makes it even more senseless (if possible)

The whole story is sad..... the two who did the shooting are poster material for what Meth will do to you.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have seen a picture of them...they were rough looking...I am not even sure these guys were on their property if they were stopping to use a public restroom...

·
Registered
980 Posts
No excuses! Even if they drove through my wife's flower beds I still have no justification to shoot at them - don't get me wrong I would be pissed off but with kids there you have to find a better way to handle it. Would not even point a gun in the general direction of a kid! WTF!!!!! :pissed:

Sorry for the rant but I have had to attend 3 funerals for children and there is no greater pain.

My prayers are with the injured and their families.

·
Registered
216 Posts
So all I can think is "The parents lost thier right to shoot back and kill those mth-heads". I always carry when i go out on the trails even when I was only on a dirt bike and this only strengthens that in me.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
WOW

Wow this is just beyond comment! And they wounder why drugs are against the law! :shaking:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think if I were the Sheriff, I would have to get a warrant and take a look around these folks place,looks don't mean anything,but the gut feeling tells me they may be hiding something. I cannot imagine how the boy's dad is feeling right now,My Prayers are with them and the others that were wounded. Hope the two shooters are hung, You don't use deadly force unless the other party is armed and your life is in danger.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
All the best go out to the family's... Prayers are with everyone.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
What a couple of bottom feaders. There's no excuse for what they did. I'm sure they're not even smart enough to feel remorse for killing a kid and shooting everybody else up. For what, pissing in an outhouse and having big wheeled vehicles?

I guess maybe they thought if they shoot these people, nobody else would come around. That way nobody will ever find their stash. I mean it's not like the police are gonna search all your **** when you shoot somebody, right? :shaking:

·
Registered
376 Posts
those are the kind of people you just mow down and don't look back :pissed:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ya I saw this on TV... the redneck couple said that the truck and the jeep were off-roading and tearing up the field or something. I dunno, I heard that and ended up thinking "damn some people suck" right before I changed the channel. I hope the survivers are ok, those rednecks should be shot themselves.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
What a senseless tradgedy. I can't even imagine the amount of greif and suffering this family has and will endure.......My prayers go out to them.

From the Fox article:
The Houston Chronicle reported that a sign in front of the suspects' home reads: "Trespassers will be shot. Survivers will be reshot!! Smile I will."
^^^That is even more sickening, you Texans do still have the death penalty over there don't you?

Mr.RG, time will tell but I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. The only type of people I can think of right off that would do such a thing...fawkin meth heads and their bathtub labs:pissed:

BTW I know plenty of hillbillys and rednecks and love some of them dearly. None of them would act in this sick deranged way.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts