JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we went out to holopaw saturday for an imprompto wheeling trip. thanks bob and syme for talking me into going. the family and i had a blast. thanks bubba for leading us around also. the jeep did great, the new rigids we put on work awesome for a night ride. symes new 20in rigid is killer(thanks kah). syme took me through the mud holes and we burried his jeep. it was awesome. you know your stuck in the mud when the warn 9.5ti wouldnt pull us out and a dodge 2 and a half tons had to actually snatch us out. i just got all the mud out of my ears. great time. im sore as sh*t today but it felt great to get a shower and sleep in my own bed. props to those who stayed and camped out. maybe next time. thanks to all who came out we had a great time. :beer:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
i had a great time too. you missed the bacon and eggs this morning by not camping out. it was nice to meet the wife and kids, good thing they take after her:thefinger: i don't think bob will get his camper out till we get some good rains. i l left them at the gun range earlier today still firing away. the lights worked awesome last night keeping me on the trail.:beer:

YouTube - ‪holopaw2011‬‏

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
That animal with the tracks is sick how did it run?
it sounded like a nice big block and he made it through every mud hole he tried

Did ya let the boys shoot the AR?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it was a little to loud for them

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no we didnt have that much time for them to shoot. mama shot hers and she shot the havoc. she loves that thing. i'm going to have to load a ton on rounds now. next time we go we will be better prepared and stay the night. i still wasnt feeling good saturday and didnt want to be misable all night. thanks agian for everyone we showed us around and hung out.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Some of us had fun
I watched my Pop Up get torn apart Some damage not bad
Then The bolt that holds the Rear drive shaft to the transfer case came off
How sick is that who carries a 30mm Thin Wall socket with them hours of hitting the bolt with a screwdriver and Hammer wow got me home but missed all the fun
Not relay saw much for the Mem day weekend Big trucks Stuck Jeeps
some mud but the place looked like a desert Never seen it so dry..

Oh lots of beer 4 cases and a 24 pack

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
kick ass weekend bob. and thanks for the drive shaft:beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts