JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some time that I didn't have anything I HAD to do (for once ha) so my wife and I hopped in the Jeep and cruised out to HH for a couple of hours. I was told that it's a decent place to play but I had low expectations to be honest. I've been to sooo many more hardcore places (Rubicon, Hammers, Moab, etc.) that I figured an OHV park was going to be super weak. The mini Rubicon is riddled with good sized boulders so that was fun and squeeze rock is pretty tight!
Soooo, I'm trying to figure out a real trip out there. Who's in?? I'm off a week at a time every other week so I'm usually pretty open to whenever. Let's plan this out and make a day of it eh??
:beer:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Gotta love plain in the boulders. You should have joined us on the 17th on the Rubi! Not sure if anyone is planning going back soon. I think most are repairing their junk. ha.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, I wanted to go so bad but it just wasn't going to work out. I had an obligation to go to a family Christmas Party and by the time I got outta there I would have been too late to the prom. LOL

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I know, I wanted to go so bad but it just wasn't going to work out. I had an obligation to go to a family Christmas Party and by the time I got outta there I would have been too late to the prom. LOL
Thats right, you would not have not made it till we were off the trail. ha Timing sucks sometimes. You should make it up to one of the get togethers.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm up for some HH next weekend...
I would Love to go next weekend but I have to go to Vegas so I can't. Let's shoot for a date a little further out so those that need to repair their rigs can get it done and plan accordingly.

How about Jan 28th?

·
Registered
475 Posts
that's a damn nice looking 2 door you got there Astar!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Need to get out!

I'm up for a run... been too long and I'm still suffering withdrawals from missing Dec 17th... :bounce:

·
Research, bro!
2,220 Posts
ASTAR, still going the 28th? Any other NorCals thinking about it? I'm up for it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Not again...

I've got appointments on Saturday... wish I had a twin...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.