JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Let's see there's fishing, Fishing, and did I mention fishing? Actually that is my primary hobby the jeep is just to get me to fishing spots and back.
Before folks ask I fish trollin offshore for Marlin to the Mountians flyfishing for trout but mostly for the bass that are jumping out of my pond out back.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I love to do home DIY projects and interior decorating. My home is constantly evolving and now I've got my sights on putting marble tiles in our bathroom.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
I love to do home DIY projects and interior decorating. My home is constantly evolving and now I've got my sights on putting marble tiles in our bathroom.
:rainbow:'s are the best decorators! :D Wanna come up to my house and decorate it? It's a total bachelor pad. :(

·
Registered
184 Posts
:rainbow:'s are the best decorators! :D Wanna come up to my house and decorate it? It's a total bachelor pad. :(
LOL :laughing: I've been told several times that I decorate like a gay man, which is a total compliment :D If you lived closer to me I would definitely do it! But if you're serious, all you need to do is PM me your room dimensions, your decorating budget and pictures of your current decor (I promise not to laugh)! ;) And I'm sure I can offer up some suggestions. Bachelor pads should be stylish and sexy. :D

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
LOL :laughing: I've been told several times that I decorate like a gay man, which is a total compliment :D If you lived closer to me I would definitely do it! But if you're serious, all you need to do is PM me your room dimensions, your decorating budget and pictures of your current decor (I promise not to laugh)! ;) And I'm sure I can offer up some suggestions. Bachelor pads should be stylish and sexy. :D
It's not really that bad, honestly. When my ex wife cleaned me out, I just never bothered to redecorate. So It's not that I have bad decorating, just a lack of ANY decorating. I have nice couches and tables and stuff, just none of the stylish goodies. It's a little boring. ;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
13 yo Granddaughter,
13 yo Granddaughter,
13 yo Granddaughter,
13 yo Granddaughter,
JK
JK
JK
JK
Wife's List.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anything physical and active, working out, mountain bikes, archery, long distance shooting, snowboarding, music and women. :devil: Lol!

·
Registered
184 Posts
13 yo Granddaughter,
13 yo Granddaughter,
13 yo Granddaughter,
13 yo Granddaughter,
JK
JK
JK
JK
Wife's List.
nam6869usmc, you're probably the coolest grandpa :) Does your granddaughter ask you to pick her up at school so her friends can see how cool your JK is? I know I would!!!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hobbies

Working on the house (backyard, pool, bar), shooting my new toy (see picture) having fun with my 4 kids.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Motorcycles, motorcycles, motorcycles, skiing/snowboarding, motorcycles, scubadiving, motorcycles, skydiving, motorcycles, golfing (badly), motorcycles, guns, backpacking, and.......motorcycles. OMG I think I just noticed I have a problem !!! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
One more! Everytime I go to a comp or event there are always a bunch of people afterwards that say *You were there? I didn't see you!* or *I didn't know that was you!* I wanted to make things easier for everyone :laughing: :roxy:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts