JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Administrator
8,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are crushing 4 cars this time and having a trophy awarded show and shine..trophies will be unique to say the least! LOL!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yeah baby. Its seems like its been awhile since the last one. Come on down you lazy central Floridians. :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Wish I could go but I have class that day at 5. There's no way I can make it to Miami that quickly.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Gotta tell you Hit. I really used to look forward to the old flier... you know the one with the ladies. Just say'n :thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Yeah baby. Its seems like its been awhile since the last one. Come on down you lazy central Floridians. :thefinger:
Smokey - I'm trying man...

Hitmoney what are the dates for the one in October, November, and December? I'm too lazy to look at a Calandar... :D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Damn, I have judo tues at 8:30.

·
Registered
587 Posts
gonna try my best to make this one!!!:beer:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Would love to go to one of these, if for no other reason than to see the girls ;)
but I have to work Wed morning @ 0700, so 8pm the night before is a NO GO.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have to work Mon-Fri DAMMMMMM. Cant burn any vacation :bawling: Want to but cant, you need to have it on the weekend.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
What is with all of the excuses???

Just means I have more of the ladies and alcohol to myself!!:thefinger:

The M&G falls on my sons Birthday, two years old. Told the wife I can't be there, Jeep Meeting. Take some pictures when he blows out the candles!:beer:

·
Registered
587 Posts
What is with all of the excuses???

Just means I have more of the ladies and alcohol to myself!!:thefinger:

The M&G falls on my sons Birthday, two years old. Told the wife I can't be there, Jeep Meeting. Take some pictures when he blows out the candles!:beer:

so how is the weather outside with the dog

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll be there early... just have to make sure to stay in Doral after I get outta the office, but I'm sure there plenty of things to do at Hitmoney's club until everyone gets there! :beer:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts