JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently (the other day) I noticed that when I flick my highbeams on the don't go on at all. In fact, when I flick the stick it shuts my headlights off completely. I changed the bulbs about 6 months ago so I don't think that's the problem. Bad relay??? I'm at a loss for ideas here so Amy input is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So recently (the other day) I noticed that when I flick my highbeams on the don't go on at all. In fact, when I flick the stick it shuts my headlights off completely. I changed the bulbs about 6 months ago so I don't think that's the problem. Bad relay??? I'm at a loss for ideas here so Amy input is appreciated. Thanks!
Did u ever find a solution ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same problem. I just bought a 2009 and the previous owners put blue headlights on it. When i switch to brights, the lights go out. They come back on when switched to normal position.?? I'm going to change the headlights back to oem and see what happens.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Start with the easy stuff. Check the fuses and pull the bulbs out and check those too. Usually when the high beams don't work it's one of those two.

For the blue lights stated in the last post more than likely it's an aftermarket hid kit that only has low beam function. Usually these kits are used for vehicles that have seperate bulbs for high and low beam. They do however make hid kits with high and low beam but all it really does is move part of the bulb so it can shine higher.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts