JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to give HCP major props!

I took the Jeep in for some welding today. Not only did they charge me considerably less then what everyone else was proposing they did an amazing job!! But, that isn't why I'm writing this! I'm writing this for what happened next... As I was leaving I noticed a sound coming from the brakes. I looked under the front end and noticed brake fluid everywhere. So, we turned around and went back to HCP. Their Mechanic came out and looked at it. We both noticed fluid coming from the brand new extended brake lines I just installed Sat. He thought it just needed to be tightened or he said sometimes they need a copper washer. He took it back and put a washer on it. Then started bleeding the system and noticed that brake fluid was gushing out the braids a few inches up the line....Manufacturers defect.. Luckily they had some Teraflex extended lines they sold me but they installed them for free!!! Keep in mind they never touched the front of the Jeep initially! So to do all of this for me was up and beyond customer service!
Thank you High Country Performance!! You guys Fucking ROCK!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! We try! :beer:
It sure seemed as though it came pretty naturally to you guys!! I really can't thank you enough! I know a lot of places would of just sent me packing 30 minutes before closing time or taken advantage of my misfortune! You guys are great!

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right on.. RK will take those back I'm sure of it..or credit you for something else.
Yeah RK already said they'd take care of me! I have a call into Justin. He should call me back tomorrow. I'm just glad we found it when we did!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.