JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing a few hours at HF starting Sat morning. I'll be out there with 2 of my TJ buddies. Anyone else planning a run out there? Maybe we can get a larger group together.

· Registered
44 Posts
It's too close to hunting season for me... This time of year, i'm usually getting everything ready for hunting season and don't have time for wheeling. Wheeling starts back up for me around Jan/Feb depending on how everything goes :thefinger:

· Registered
147 Posts
Kev, we will be up there in my pop's LJ that I just finished for him. If you see a Silver LJ on 37's that's us. We should be up there Saturday and maybe some Sunday morning. Trying to get Marcus out there as well.

· Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kev, we will be up there in my pop's LJ that I just finished for him. If you see a Silver LJ on 37's that's us. We should be up there Saturday and maybe some Sunday morning. Trying to get Marcus out there as well.
Sorry that we missed you guys. I may have seen you on a park trail, were you with a black JK? We started at 10am and only lasted till 1:30 or so. One of our TJ guys busted some gears so the last hour was a recovery effort. I'm glad that its cooling off now. I'll be back down there in a couple of weeks.

· Registered
147 Posts
No problem, There where two JKU's running around and one of them got hung up pretty bad so we helped them out. We only ended up wheeling Saturday. It was its first run out since we finished it so we will deff be back.

Sorry that we missed you guys. I may have seen you on a park trail, were you with a black JK? We started at 10am and only lasted till 1:30 or so. One of our TJ guys busted some gears so the last hour was a recovery effort. I'm glad that its cooling off now. I'll be back down there in a couple of weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.