JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
No dust problem out here like in my past couple of trips! It is a little squishy, but it makes for new adventures on old obstacles. Hope getting the RV out won't be an issue.

See you on the trail, dern.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,650 Posts
No dust problem out here like in my past couple of trips! It is a little squishy, but it makes for new adventures on old obstacles. Hope getting the RV out won't be an issue.

See you on the trail, dern.

I bought the wheels for the Goat after seeing your pictures on TexasJK. Awesome to see you here!

I saw you in New Braunfels one afternoon but I was on foot so I wouldn't have been of any interest. Lol!

I'm Marcus, up in Austin. Wish I was there with you guys.

Marcus

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
I bought the wheels for the Goat after seeing your pictures on TexasJK. Awesome to see you here!

I saw you in New Braunfels one afternoon but I was on foot so I wouldn't have been of any interest. Lol!

I'm Marcus, up in Austin. Wish I was there with you guys.

Marcus
Right on! Hope we can meet up on the trail someday - hell beers and a taco would be fine too :beer:

We had a great day at the park today. It didn't rain, but there was plenty of mud. Can't remember the last time I wheeled in the mud. Really made some of the obstacles interesting. Things I walk up when it is dry took a few tries. But it was warm and a good group of guys - they were from a club in Waco.

We will be in NewB for the next few months. Any time you want to hit up Hidden Falls, let me know!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry we didn't make it out to Hidden Falls, my friend and I didn't end up going.
Pm me if you want to meet for lunch, I work at home so my schedule can be flexible.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Sorry we didn't make it out to Hidden Falls, my friend and I didn't end up going.
Pm me if you want to meet for lunch, I work at home so my schedule can be flexible.
It was an interesting weekend out there. I was a little worried about getting my RV out of there this morning, but ended up ok. Spent a good hour washing the mud out of the crevices on the Jeep when we got back! Quite the mess.

I will ping you for lunch. I work from home as well, but I have had a ton of projects lately. Hope to be able to breathe again soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.