JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a extra set of hid lights and error cancellors from vvme. New never been used. I ordered one set but they screwed up and charged me for two and sent me two. So instead of sending back and waiting forever and a day for a refund I fig I would help someone out on the forum. So my loss is your gain. Only asking 120 obo... this is 40 bucks less than ordering straight from vvme and don't have to worry about them comming from china. Hell ill even pay to ship them to ya. Pm me if u got any questiion comments or concerns. Just trying to recoupe as much as possible thanks and have a great and blessed day

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh sorry forgot to say I'm in carrollton ga about an hour from atlanta

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are 10000k color.. I will try to get you an web address not sure howto put a link up.. they are 12v 50/55w bi-xenon so u get high and low beams. Check out vvme.com hid conversions and the bixenon. 9008.

·
Registered
92 Posts
10,000k is very purple, for those wondering. 4300 is bright white, almost no blue. 6000k is blue and everything beyond that goes to purple and purplerest

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry everyone... hids they sent are wrong i have to send them back to china... they sent me just high beams and not the bi-xenon... after i installed my set they only come on when i hit the high beams... sorry for the incovience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts