JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
They are a brick.

but a brick that goes bang every time.

they are cheap, feel like crap, top heavy and ugly as sin. But they work :laughing:

I do not own one but have been tempted to get one just as a beater. But I keep finding deals on 1st gen S&W Sigma's and seeing as I have perfected unfawking them I have had no need to :D
(BTW the 1st gen Sigma is the 2nd most hated gun on the internet only to the Hi-Point. And it is a Glock clone no matter what Glock owners will argue about it)

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
You mean you figured out how to make them a gun and not an expensive paper weight? Please elaborate even if it's by pm I know where there is a sigma for like $150
S&W added extra springs in the trigger pack to make the pull heavier to make safety nuts happy, making the gun a turd. search my screen name and sigma and you will pull up hits on pirate4x4 that show how to fix this.
I also showed how to dye the grey framed ones, add a light rail, replace the guide rod with a glock 17 steel one (not really needed) and what areas on the slide to polish to make it all slick and shit (its the same surfaces that are done on a glock)

I also did the "Sigma Challange" where I sent that pig around the country to be abused and it did not die :laughing:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.