JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2013 Sahara
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, what is your favorite Jack storage spot on your Jeep?
I got the dominion off road roll bar brackets, they came with the hi-lift (used but in new condition.
I would like to say I like them but they are the JL model, so they don’t fit.
I do have a roof rack on my hard top, so maybe a roof rack mount?
there is the drivers side mount that goes on the front fender panel in front of the door
I’m not a big fan of the hood mount or the rear tailgate/bumper mount, so many options don’t know what to do

· Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2014 jk unlimited. It fits perfectly behind the back seat. Granted, if you need it, everything in the back has to be removed. However, I have 5 years of search and rescue; I only had to use it once. I rely on the bottle jack.

· Registered
2013 JK Unlimited Rubicon on 37s
14 Posts
Mine's mounted on inside of spare tire carrier. I have a boot over the mechanics. I wouldn't mind mounting it across the rear roll bar, but I built a bracket for my light bar there. I have a quick plug on that so it can be installed when needed and out of wind noise when not needed. No whining now...

· Registered
1 Posts
I have mounts for mine across the rear roll bar struts. I fabricated mine out of exhaust pipe hangers and some metal strap, but you can buy some that mount up at the top of the roll bar. Easy enough to get to and it's out of the weather. I only carry it when I know I'm going to wheel rough terrain; otherwise I rely on a bottle jack and a 4x6" block of wood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts