JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeep season again, yea-hoo. I got my lifted jeep as is about two years ago. 2012 JK, Love it.
I took my high jack off the hood so I could use my window washer. The one that's on there blocks the spray when I put the jack on. I've not had the jack on the hood since about a month after I bought it. Some hood mounts I've looked at say they don't block the stream but according to the blogs that's false.
Does anybody know of a hood mount that 'really doesn't' block the washer fluid spray?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
A hi lift on the hood is more important than those stupid sprayer things. Since I'm out of warranty the dealer doesn't do the free oil changes and fluid top up, so I can't use them anymore anyway.
I really like the obstruction and the scratches also.
You guys with those expensive winches and jacks don't even know how good these work.
I mounted the light bars on my jack for convenience. No need for brackets.

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,319 Posts
Just thinking about yanking a hi lift off the hood makes my back want to go out.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Seen another one on the hood the other day. Never gets old ... makes me laugh each and ev'ry time.

But this one was REALLY special.

Fuckin' thang was powdercoated/painted the same bright puke green as the jeep. Lord have mercy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts