JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the kids reminded me the other day that we had not had the doors and roof off the Jeep in a LONG time.. Being 4th of July and all, with nice weather I agreed that it was due time to strip it down.

A few minutes later, we had the roof and doors off, stored in the garage next to where the Jeep parks. After a great deal of fun outside, I pulled in next to the doors for the night, and heard a very expensive sounding "crack" as I ran over the plug end for the right rear door.

Does anyone have the part number and source to either the harness or hopefully just connector? I think I can salvage the pins.

A call to the local dealer yielded a quote for over $170! :surprise:

Power locks and Windows, so of course the window is down as the door sits there in the garage. Still running without doors or roof!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kastiron... We call that a mistake around here bro. At least you took the doors off.

Absolutely! I tried to scold the kids for making me take them off, thus causing the problem potential. My oldest daughter was quick to point out that if we had still been driving the jeep outside instead of putting it away that the plug would still be perfect!

Yes, she is a Jeep girl, and said its fine with her if the doors never go back on anyway!:wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Smart girl. Hopefully a lesson learned, never put the Jeep away after taking doors off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts