JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's Well I am waiting for my JK unlimited, but not from the dealership but from the shipping company, I bought mine back at the end of October, from a dealership in Folsom CA and am shipping it back to the UK. The ship is docking on the 17th January so I should be able to collect it from the docks on the 21st January:). It is bright yellow with softop and half doors take a look. I run a company in the UK and have been building Jeeps for off-road use for the past 10 years, this will be the new addition to my other Wrangler's (TJ's). I have been sourcing parts for the past few weeks, the suspension is gong to be a Rubicon Express long arm kit, which happens to be in the back of the Wrangler along with the drivelines (I am the UK importer for Rubicon Express) If you take a look at my company website I have a section just for the JK.

The reason I did not go for a Rubicon, is most of the parts fitted I will be removing to upgrade, such as axles, suspension, and also the dealers had this on forecourt and I could take there and then:)

Regards

Steve

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello and the site looks good...good luck with your new toy!!

BTW....you are going with 33's???? Is there a restriction on tire size? I say that because 33's might look small with that 3.5" lift...but regardless its going to be a fun ride! I love my 4 door JK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts