JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Where the heck is Tumacacori, AZ? When I get back home I'm in Tucson. There is a thread in the Southwest area for all Arizonans to check in, too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
14ers
479 Posts
Welcome in, Joe!

Where the heck is Tumacacori, AZ? When I get back home I'm in Tucson. There is a thread in the Southwest area for all Arizonans to check in, too.
Very historic place. Very cool if you like to be away from "stuff".
Hey Joe (where you goin with that gun...never mind). I used to live in Kino Springs and we wheeled all over your backyard. I have to apologize if we left it messy. Of course we were ignorant teenagers back then. I now take extra care. And I would love to be back in those Santa Rita or Washington Mts :bounce: :bounce:

Maybe I'll get a chance to visir my mom's ranch in my JK before it's too late.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
luigio523, wtf lol,Birdsfan VA THanks for the welcome:beer:
Gib, Like Toadontheroad said a place of great history,just 3 miles south of Tubac AZ. lot's of silver/gold mine's and a few ghost towns to keep me Jeep'n for many years. Gib and Toadontheroad let me know if your in town, Santa rita Mtns. PatagoniaMtns ,Tumacacori Mtns all 35 mins away from Tubac / Tumacacori I have been in each many times and have just scrached the surface...
take care.. Joe

·
Registered
587 Posts
Okay, I've been to Tubac before. I'm kinda new to the AZ area as I've been in this desert out here ever since moving to Tucson. When home on vacation I took my old TJ out to Chivo falls, chimney rock, and Rice peak though. I'll have to head south your way Joe to explore that area some more.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Welcome to the forum. All of us here in AZ should plan a trip soon. :beer::smokin::beer::smokin:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Don't forget to check in to the thread in the Southwest forum here too. Sgt. Rock is trying to put together a get-together for all the AZ people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts