JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm here for good now. I've had it with the "other" forum. I hadn't left before now because I had friends over there, but all the editing and deleting of my posts for stupid little things has put me over the edge.

Sorry it took so long and I look forward to civil straight forward conversations where I can talk about anything I want without having to worry about the Fahrenheit 451 crew showing up and censoring me. Hope y'all will accept me despite my delayed exodus.

Few Pics of my Jeep even though many may have seen them on the "other" forum, oh wait, I can say it here,,,,but don't really want to give them any attention....so

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, Glad I made it over the wall, I feel free. :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
AHH ! You've seen the light, Brother
Welcome from Golden Colorado

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome.

Growing up I spent a great deal of time in Bastrop as I have lots of family in the area. Some really good memories.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Hey kerry, i'm here too and no longer posting on the "we'll hold yer hand while crossing the street" forum. Seems pretty cozy over here although after posting only twice (here), i found out that i had a word automatically censored when describing what my dogs head does when he cant understand me...It's the same word that one might use when telling someone what you do with a gun before shooting...or what a rooster is sometimes called. If i've lost you, then just read my post inthe welcome section here...you'll get it.Likely automatic...no fault of the mods here, but i'm realizing that interpretation abounds everywhere. See ya soon...

·
Registered
947 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Hey kerry, i'm here too and no longer posting on the "we'll hold yer hand while crossing the street" forum. Seems pretty cozy over here although after posting only twice (here), i found out that i had a word automatically censored when describing what my dogs head does when he cant understand me...It's the same word that one might use when telling someone what you do with a gun before shooting...or what a rooster is sometimes called. If i've lost you, then just read my post inthe welcome section here...you'll get it.Likely automatic...no fault of the mods here, but i'm realizing that interpretation abounds everywhere. See ya soon...
Welcome Kerryp. Sit back, relax and have a few :beer::beer:

Some words are automatically filtered, but it's tends to happen on most forums, so I don't think it's a big deal. The nice thing about this forum is that you have the freedom to post about any mods/manufactures/and or gripes here.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Stu, glad to see you. and thanks for the welcome everyone, I am happy to be here in the land of the free. First order of business, we need a crown and coke emoticon since that is my drink of choice. I like beer ok, but the crown goes better with a stout ceegar....:grinpimp:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
That would be a purple smilee waving a wallet in the air! Man yer high class...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts