JKOwners Forum banner

Delete it or change the name and let'er ride.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
When Vtec rode in on his white horse the thread became a keeper. Give him top billing in the title and leave it. Please

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I voted bacon, cause I didn't see a "you-you thread deleter"...

****-Ghey.
:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I posted my decision in the original.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Sometimes it's just fun to HGTD. Do it!
Me thinks he be setting you up for your own hgtd thread captain Ron.(read again in weasly sidekick pirate voice)

Still isnt very funny is it?:thefinger:

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Here's my take.

1) Let it ride as is. If he gets any recognition from that thread I can't see how it could be positive for him.

2) Could be a good lesson for Dan... you are the first to cry foul if a mod farts and now the first to yell ban hammer. Can't have it both ways. Some things are just necessary sometimes.

3) Let THE MAN decide if goob violated the TOS and dish out smackings accordingly. I don't see a problem but I'm just the librarian ;).

4) I'm going to eat dinner, best of luck with your decision Ron, don't make it a hasty one.:beer::beer::beer:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
#3: dude, mod farts are the fucking WORST. they smell turribul...oh gyahd...i think that Indy 4x4 jackass and his awefil grammer is contajus :D

As much as I like pokin the bear, I'm just stirrin the pot on this one. He might very well have a fab shop - doesnt look like much judging by the website - but in all his incoheerent rambling, I dont think he ever actually tried to hawk any of his shit here.

Hell, it could even be that our dumbass is someone who's pissed at someone running that shop and wants to trash his name.

Teh conspiracy theereez. I has them.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I feel like I'm caught in a do-loop, everything just keeps repeating itself...poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, nice 35%, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, and so on...

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
I feel like I'm caught in a do-loop, everything just keeps repeating itself...poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, nice 35%, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, and so on...
FUCK!

you beat me to it!

i say leave it for the simple fact of its epicness...

·
Registered
170 Posts
FUCK!

you beat me to it!

i say leave it for the simple fact of its epicness...
X2 Win :grinpimp::beer::beer:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I don't even know what that stinking thread says really...

Somethin' about gays and R2D2 and a whole bunch of weird shit in between. I think you all have gone loony. Did that Indy guy leave? He sent me a friend request and wanted to bring that M416 trailer to my house!?? That kid needs some help - oh and also some English lessons.

·
Registered
170 Posts
dont know if he vanished or not..:shaking: but has bee awfully quiet if not :stirthepot::stirthepot:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I don't even know what that stinking thread says really...

Somethin' about gays and R2D2 and a whole bunch of weird shit in between. I think you all have gone loony. Did that Indy guy leave? He sent me a friend request and wanted to bring that M416 trailer to my house!?? That kid needs some help - oh and also some English lessons.
hey that r2d2 was the best thing about that thread!!

yes i love starwars.:D

1 - 20 of 85 Posts