JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am Russell and this is Grover the Jeep:

It is a work in progress.

I am a member of jeepforum.com and I was on jk-forum.com until I realized how lame they are. I posted a link on JK-forum to a write up I did on jeepforum and one of the "moderators" deleted my link. They said that jeepforum.com was a "competing forum" lame lame lame. Then I made a thread asking if anyone had used poly performance springs or other products. They went ape **** on me. Deleted my post and said they were blacklisted. You can't even say their name. The person that emailed me just got done getting her free rough country lift kit installed so I am sure that is the only one she wants to talk about. Poly performance must have refused her request for a free lift so they got "blacklisted" I guess that is why? She wouldn't give me a reason. Sorry about the Rant. I am done. I hope you guys are all real cool. I would like a place that I know the "write ups" are not just purchased opinions. Thanks for having me!

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
well, unfortunatley we a are NOT real cool. especially Airric00, he is a douche, AlecW breaks Tcases mall crawling, K-bear can't install Grab handles (waiting for write up) and I don't know what John L's problem is.:thefinger:

the thing I can say though, you can talk all you want about any vendor and the write ups are non biased! :beer: :beer:

oh and, welcome to the forum! Thats a nice lookin rig you have there! :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Howdy Russell, and Welcome from Golden Colorado

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Welcome. I got here a few minutes/hours before you.;)

·
Registered
913 Posts
well, unfortunatley we a are NOT real cool. especially Airric00, he is a douche, AlecW breaks Tcases mall crawling, K-bear can't install Grab handles (waiting for write up) and I don't know what John L's problem is.:thefinger:

the thing I can say though, you can talk all you want about any vendor and the write ups are non biased! :beer: :beer:

oh and, welcome to the forum! Thats a nice lookin rig you have there! :beer: :beer:
Hey I have to stay fresh! :rainbow: :cruiser2: :rainbow: :laughing2:

Welcome to a real forum! Now go get those rims dirty they are shining in my eyes! :thefinger:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I have to stay fresh! :rainbow: :cruiser2: :rainbow: :laughing2:

Welcome to a real forum! Now go get those rims dirty they are shining in my eyes! :thefinger:
Lmao. I know right... It's my first set of chromes. My G/F fell in love with them so they are attached until destroyed by rocks. Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome to coolest forum

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
They have banned the dreaded "PP" reference over there. Dont play in their sandbox unless you wipe the sh*t off yer shoes first. (Most) everyone over here is cool...A couple of guys are above helping new guys and one dude here is just pissed at everything, but other than that...ask, rant, whatever...WELCOME.

I'm kidding....theyre ALL great! ( I don't need a cyberasskicking...)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Welcome!

I am just s short drive north of you! We need to hit the trails sometime.

This is a 1st and 2nd Amendment Friendly zone! :D

Adam

oh... I cant see your Jeep. Did the link get broken?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts